Expandable Garden Hose as The Name Suggest Is New Type of Garden Hose That Expands 3 Times Its Original Length When Water Pressure Is On, And Contracts to Its Original Length When Its Off. This Flexibility Allows Expandable Hose to Be Self Draining, Non Kinking, Non Twisting and Non Tangling Garden Hose.
In Short – Expandable Garden Hose;
- Expands 3 Times Its Length When Water Pressure Is up to 4 bars
- Contracts to Its Original Length When Pressure Is Off
- Weights 5 Times Less Than Traditional Garden Hose
- Self-Drains Itself When Not in Use
- Never Tangles, Twists or Kinks
- Easy to Store in Very Small Places
Irrigation and Washing in The Parks, Community, Factories and Families
Pets Bathing, Hose Cleaning
Car Washing, Garden Watering
1 X Expandable Garden Hose Pipe
1 X 7 Function Multi-Functional Spray Nozzle
1 x Tap Connector
5M Expends up to 50FT – 15M with right water pressure.
Do’s & Don’ts
This Hose is designed for Domestic garden use only. Not for non-domestic use. It comes with tap connector that can fit on most outdoors taps, please refer to the pictures in this listing. It will not fit on your kitchen sink tap. If you are not sure please contact us before buying. Refer to the manual and care instruction, read before first use. Following Are Some User Instructions, Which If Followed Can Increase the Life of Your Expandable Garden Hose:
- When Using the Hose First Time, ensure to Fill the Hose with Water with The Shut Off Valve Off and Allow the Hose to Stretch and Expand. Once It Has Expanded, Release The Water and Repeat the Above Process Once More Before Started Using It.
- Attach The 7 Setting Spray Nozzle On the Other End of the Hose.
- When Fully Expanded Its Ready to Use.
- Turn The Water Off at The Source When the Hose Is Not in Use.
- Squeeze The Nozzle to Drain the Hose Completely and Allowing the Hose to Contract to Its Original Length.
- Do Not Use the Hose for Drinking Water.
- Do Not Leave the Hose Exposed to Sun for Long Time.
- Do Not Leave the Hose Out in Extreme Winter Weather. Be Careful to Use Hose On Rough Concrete and Sharp Edges.
- Keep The Hose Indoor and Shaded to Increase the Life of the Hose.
- Be Very Careful While Pulling / Dragging The Hose to The Rough Ground in Case the Sharp Sand Enters into and Pierces the Hose
- Do Not Stamp the Hose.
Please note that the correct water pressure is needed for the Hose to fully expand .Low water pressure will result in hose not expanding fully . Too high water pressure will result in hose bursting . Please read our ( do and don’t ) above to make sure the hose don’t get damaged .